Vazon Duathlon - Postponed now until 22 April 2018

With most forecasts for Sunday 18 March containing warnings of heavy rain, cold temperatures, sleet or snow and strong winds for Sunday we have made the decision to postpone the event until 22 April, in the hope of improved weather and improved participant numbers.

Safety and competitor enjoyment figure high on our list of priorities.

Hope to see you all at the rescheduled event.  

Responses to "Vazon Duathlon - Postponed now until 22 April 2018" 0 Comments Add a comment

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Club Sponsorship

Ana Leaf Foundation


To view the club constitution click here

To download a copy of Guernsey Triathlon Club LBG   

certificate of incorporation click here

To download a copy of Guernsey Triathlon Club LBG 

 memorandum and articles of incorporation click here